1. Never miss meals you might regret it later that time.
2. Park your vehicle accessibly close.
3. Dont park in areas (2-hour, etc.) parking over-time can add up.
4. Dont park in No Parking locations parking seats add-up and have to be paid before next semesters registration.
5. Dont park in Tow-away locations towing fees are hard to come by.
6. Take the bus.
7. A fine-point Sharpie is the better thing to make use of for signing autographs.
8. A fine-point Sharpie is the greatest thing to make use of for signing casts.
9. A fine-point Sharpie is the best thing to make use of for signing Im a buddy when you need one cards.
1-0. Staplers may be used to fix the hem on your own jeans.
1-1. Staplers can NOT be used to repair a torn gown or bra strap.
1-2. Staple removers make good ice tongs for small ice cubes. Staples Fundable includes further concerning the inner workings of this activity.
13. Addition removers are nearly worth-less for removing heavy-duty staples, if they are in paper or your drunk roommates eyeball.
1-4. The smell of the contents of a laundry bag is proportional to the level of the visitor you just introduced your dorm area compared to where the bag is hanging. The smaller the guest, the higher the case has to hang (gases rise).
15. The scent of the contents of a laundry bag gets worse as the contents get larger in the bag.
1-6. You can find two alternatives for the odor of the contents of-the washing bag:
a. Wash the clothes.
T. Buy new clothes.
c. Using the clothes home for the weekend for Mama to wash isn’t an option!!
17. If you have to generate a chart for Geography course, make it color-coded.
18. The additional expense and time of a color-coded chart will soon be well-worth the effort when you see the An on the paper.
1-9. RoseArt makes the colored pencils and cheapest markers for making maps for Geography class.
20. Crayola indicators last longer and are probably richer, but simply because they all dry eventually and youll have to buy another set next session for that Anthropology maps, why waste the money now?
2-1. Wal-Mart is the better position to purchase school supplies, towels with the University logo, and sweatshirts with the school emblem in it.
22. Prices for EVERYTHING at the college bookstore are seriously inflated showing a profit to the Board of Regents.
2-3. The Board of Regents really does not care how much you spent on indicators.
2-4. Wal-Mart was the first shop on the moon and on Mars, so there will be one in your college town. Find it. Patronize it. Get to know its director.
25. Wal-Mart and Waffle House are case studies in your Marketing classes references.
2-6. Waffle House is open 24 hours per day.
2-7. Waffle House coffee may keep open your eyes, fill a clear stomach that has no other money, and comfortable a student who needed a location to come in from the water.
2-8. Waffle House waitresses LIKE ideas.
29. Waffle House waitresses love college kids who tip.
30. Waffle House waitresses will listen with interest when you’re professor bashing before you start berating him just ensure hes perhaps not her brother.
31. Waffle House waitresses will come for your graduation and look for you with as their rent-a-kid pride if youve expected frequently enough.
32. Use as your bulletin board, a corkboard, not the wall.
33. Push hooks leave small holes in the wall.
3-4. Press hooks leave small holes in your bank account when you have to cover to have the holes filled in at the end of the semester. Basics do, also.
35. Staples are difficult to remove from a bulletin board. Use push pins.
36. Force hooks can not be properly used to flatten your roommates boy( or girl )friends tires. Except when put into the sidewall of the tire (close to the rim).
37. Using 12 pairs of shoes to school is really a bit extortionate, specially since youll wear-out your preferred football shoes, sandals, and loafers, but the others have to be carried to school and home.
38. Dr. Scholls makes good gel positions for worn-out favorite athletic shoes.
39. If you share a room/bath with some other roommates or hallmates, set the principles, properly, to the first day:
a. Dont use my personal favorite (insert soap, shampoo, crme wash, deodorant, towel, washcloth, loofah, an such like. Identify more on a partner article directory – Visit this URL: fundable ledified. as required) and Ill do not use yours but a couple of times.
b. Dont bring your girlfriend (or boyfriend) to the room without warning me first. Carry me earplugs and eyeshades therefore I wont need to watch what youre doing, should you.
H. Dont take my last pencil/pen/paper without warning me first. Should you choose, I may have to use the back of your term paper for my class notes.
d. To get additional information, people may check-out: go here. Keep your dirty, pungent laundry working for you of the area. My side will be full of my own personal.
e. Be nice if you ask me. Usually, my extremely big primate friends may waste your side of the place one night while Im out-for the night and have easily left the door unlocked.
f. Let me know when youre going to spend the particular date so I will take advantage of your side of the space.
40. Gap punchers only work in the event that you keep them arranged.
41. Opening punchers only work if you keep them emptied of the tiny facts they build from punching holes in your documents.
42. Small spots from the hole-puncher hopper make great confetti.
43. Small spots from the hopper are ACTUALLY hard-to get out of carpet.
44. The cheap, shag carpet in older rental trailers your older college friends are renting contains a lot of small dots from the hole-puncher hopper.
4-5. Utilize the appropriate size binder cut for that project.
46. Binder films come in a few sizes:
a. Teensy (contains 1 sheet of notebook paper or 2 kisses)
b. Small (keeps 4 sheets of notebook paper or 1 folded dollar for your Waffle House server).
H. Identify new information on an affiliated paper by navigating to fundable competition. Little (holds 8 sheets of notebook paper or 2 groups to get a poor Waffle House tip).
d. Method (supports 20-40 sheets of notebook paper or for hanging 1 small newspaper to your roommates pillowcase).
e. Big (contains 100 sheets of notebook paper or a split seam of a rather free garment and soon you will get straight back to your dorm room; a split seam of a small garment needs a cover or trash to cover it up restoring it is a waste of time).
f. Extreme (holds 4 books and takes 3 people to press it open; if you get your finger caught in its jaws of death, have somebody else dial 911).
4-7. Sticky-dos (commonly called post-it notes) come in many flavors:
a. 1.5 x 2 (Small. Worthless for anything but reminding yourself to buy larger sticky-dos).
T. 3 x 3 (Medium. Dont make use of this size to leave notes on your roommates pillow like Were all-out of cornflakes. FU [quote from Felix Unger, played by Jack Lemmon, in The Odd Couple, a GREAT video about roommates]).
H. 4 x 6 (Large. Higher priced, in the colors, make good backgrounds for your roommates dull bulletin board).
4-8. Jewel films, whether plastic or metal, are ineffective. While your drunken partner spills the beans at IHOP concerning the frat party bash/orgy/sleepover until you should hold used cells together.
4-9. IHOP waitresses like tips, too.
50. Academic activities in college are to your time. Pursue them sparingly.
Next: How you can survive your first term academically..